Fats you are the hardest workin' bun in the biz. I so want to ruffle your fluffy cheeks, but it would disturb your dignity, so I check you out on LOLbunnies instead.
Part 18
-
Time for some plain truths. It was exactly 18 months ago today — 4 February
2017, to be precise — that I last left my home and went outside. That was
also ...
Together Again...Forever.
-
Sweet Miss Binks was reunited with her Dearest Fluffy on Wednesday, July
8th, 2015, at 9:23 am.
12 and a half years had taken its toll, and her arthrit...
China + 100 edited by Xueting C Ni
-
*China + 100* is part of the Futures Past series from Comma Press. This
series of science fiction anthologies set their stories exactly a century
after ...
Peanut has her wings
-
I haven't kept up with posting on here as Peanut had been having health
issues. First she had elevated liver enzymes, then she had a rectal
prolapse. P...
Sherry, Post-Spay
-
Sherry’s back from the vet! This is how the surgery site looks like: Sherry
was on the e-collar at first but she didn’t like it. I’ve since removed the
e-c...
Anyone out there...?
-
If there is, you can come visit me at my new blog.
http://livelearnrepeatasnecessary.blogspot.com/ There will probably far
less bunnies, but it could be ...
Astronomy Talk and Observatory Viewing
-
On tuesday night there was a talk presented on the Curiosity Mars mission,
and was open to the public. It was very interesting, and way more packed
than ...
The Final Adventure
-
*Freckles*
*July 25, 2004 - April 13, 2011*
Freckles: *Deb, will you tell me the story?*
Deb: Of course, I will, my lovely little Freckles. Climb up int...
Bayfield Cottage Kitchen Makeover
-
"I am excccccessively fond of a cottage." - Jane Austen, Sense and
Sensibility
Here's the photos of our kitchen from the previous owners. These were
prof...
9 comments:
We saw you on LOLBunnies! We were thrilled that we knew someone famous!
Yes, we have so much to be grateful for. The kids on LOLBunnies, makes my day.
I'm gonna have to check out LOL bunnies. kisses to my fat boy.
auntie
Fats you are the hardest workin' bun in the biz. I so want to ruffle your fluffy cheeks, but it would disturb your dignity, so I check you out on LOLbunnies instead.
you were great at LOLBunnies.
We like LOLbunnies!
You buns are a famous bunch, aren't you?? Now I see why Nuage is bigger than life itself :p but how does Fats take to that?
I must have been in a cave for awhile ... what is lolbunnies?
I think this is my favourite Fats pic :)
Post a Comment