the world's going to hell, here are some bunny photos.
Heehee, they NEVER want to be told that playtime is over, do they? :)Mickey will run, dodge and hide when he knows I'm coming to put him back in his cage; it's amusing when I'm not tired and trying to get to bed. :)
There's the bunny face of hearty disapproval :)
You got him!
Ahhhh yes the Velveteen rabbit thinks he can escape but alas, mama is always the smarter especially when she has to go to work.
He's the perfect accessory - for you and the leaves - completely color-coordinated. So sweet.
CAPTURED!
Beautiful bunnies! Just found your blog and love your blog header! Kind of my philosophy of my blog. Come visit when you get a chance.Bridget
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Heehee, they NEVER want to be told that playtime is over, do they? :)
Mickey will run, dodge and hide when he knows I'm coming to put him back in his cage; it's amusing when I'm not tired and trying to get to bed. :)
There's the bunny face of hearty disapproval :)
You got him!
Ahhhh yes the Velveteen rabbit thinks he can escape but alas, mama is always the smarter especially when she has to go to work.
He's the perfect accessory - for you and the leaves - completely color-coordinated. So sweet.
CAPTURED!
Beautiful bunnies! Just found your blog and love your blog header! Kind of my philosophy of my blog. Come visit when you get a chance.
Bridget
Post a Comment