Wednesday, June 09, 2010

speaking of emergencies http://blog.rabbitnetwork.org/?p=2265



sweet thang tamara sent me this link about an angora rescue. my heart pretty much stopped when i clicked on it. for those of you who click, you'll see why immediately, the fats doppelganger! not just his coloring but his attitude! look at those back paws of his just hanging off the table as if, or the look on face saying what are you waiting for???? come get me! of course i mapquested the rescue and they are 3:33 minutes away....what AM i waiting for??? i don't know. my heart feels weird and i'm not sure how much i can take, so for now i just obeyed tamara and sent them a whole bunch of apple branches. if you can help you know where to click.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I don't know if a Fats lookalike is the best idea, that might be a little eerie, but one can never have too many buns! I personally like the loppy one, of course. didn't know angoras could be lops too. also like the brown one!

haasli said...

Did Fats send you this bunny? My first black rabbit led me to my second, and he was my best buddy for 11.5 years!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Oh my gosh P.....how weird is that!

Crafty Green Poet said...

definitely a doppelganger there, as Lisa says that might be a bit too eerie....

I love your recent photos by the way

Malcolm Russell said...

We had a look at the website... if they were any less than 5000km away from us we'd have jumped in the car and driven down to collect a couple of new friends for our home.