Together Again...Forever.
-
Sweet Miss Binks was reunited with her Dearest Fluffy on Wednesday, July
8th, 2015, at 9:23 am.
12 and a half years had taken its toll, and her arthrit...
Falling Leaves haiku
-
all the things
I meant to do -
falling leaves
*originally published in Issue 3:4 of Blithe Spirit, the journal of the
British Haiku Society. *
Sherry, Post-Spay
-
Sherry’s back from the vet! This is how the surgery site looks like: Sherry
was on the e-collar at first but she didn’t like it. I’ve since removed the
e-c...
Anyone out there...?
-
If there is, you can come visit me at my new blog.
http://livelearnrepeatasnecessary.blogspot.com/ There will probably far
less bunnies, but it could be ...
The Final Adventure
-
*Freckles*
*July 25, 2004 - April 13, 2011*
Freckles: *Deb, will you tell me the story?*
Deb: Of course, I will, my lovely little Freckles. Climb up int...
Halloween Around Here
-
Sydney as Lady MacBeth, something about spots, you know.
Tyler is a one eared pirate
Harriet is Rasputin, the mad monk from Russia.
Amelia is Marie Anto...
Bayfield Cottage Kitchen Makeover
-
"I am excccccessively fond of a cottage." - Jane Austen, Sense and
Sensibility
Here's the photos of our kitchen from the previous owners. These were
prof...
1 comment:
Wow - Disapproval close up!
Post a Comment