Peanut has her wings
-
I haven't kept up with posting on here as Peanut had been having health
issues. First she had elevated liver enzymes, then she had a rectal
prolapse. P...
Sherry, Post-Spay
-
Sherry’s back from the vet! This is how the surgery site looks like: Sherry
was on the e-collar at first but she didn’t like it. I’ve since removed the
e-c...
Astronomy Talk and Observatory Viewing
-
On tuesday night there was a talk presented on the Curiosity Mars mission,
and was open to the public. It was very interesting, and way more packed
than ...
9 comments:
Hi P.
Bell's butt looks like it's missing in this photo. Is he ok?
Ah, the shadow of the Bells...
Wow. Another great shot, Alice!
Love this...
Bells has found that doing yoga helps with his flexibility. :)
bunny noir...be afraid...be very afraid.
Looks like an inkblot test to me! I see mischief brewing....
Nice shot! I think hl looks a bit like the Black Rabbit of Inlé here...
Hoping...hoping...hoping for more bunny photos.
Post a Comment